Monday, March 1, 2010

Reno's - the horror that is the house


I warned you.....

The above is the spare room - those boxes are mine. Yup - all mine. Plus the new kitchen is in there.... we can't shut the door. But Albus, my cat loves boxes. This is his idea of heaven =) This, or washing baskets.....



But it's starting to all come together.... the kitchen is now all out (stove and oven included) and is ready for the floors to be cleaned - there's all this sticky black tar on them? How weird....




The rubbish pile.... it grew x 3 over the weekend...... I'm getting desperate for a tip run... It's bigger than this now.... this was as we started pulling up the floor....

Honestly, who puts tiles all over nice wooden floorboards? It's beyond me....

I even got into it! - sorry for the hideous pic, but the camera hates me.... especially when renovating! Such a bad pic - but after yesterday (see next blog post), I'm quite comfortable with myself... for now! ;o)





No comments:

Post a Comment