Thursday, May 27, 2010

Inspiration


I just feel like I'm lacking in motivation & inspiration. The kitchen is not finished, and as well as the house being in a shambles, so is my head. I've been a little depressed lately, I don't know if it's the weather, or just me.

This is what I have to cook on and wash my dishes in.


Can you believe? Good times! It's been 3 months now, and still counting.... And yes, that is the BIG can of Milo! Mmm... chocolatey malty goodness!

So, here's a couple of pretty pictures that make me feel happy, and feel like that with a bit more inspiration like this, maybe we will get the kitchen done, and I'll get my study =) Enjoy!



Haha, there had to be a kitchen pic ;o)

1 comment:

  1. ohhh I love these photos! I'd kill for a kitchen like that xx

    ReplyDelete