Tuesday, September 28, 2010

To tweet or to not tweet....

So, I've decided to join the masses, and create (my third...) twitter account... this one I will actually use!

find me at twitter.com/DespSeeksAudrey =)

You can tell me if it's inappropriate to start writing blog posts about my evil work colleague...... it's definitely a #douchebag situation!!

On a side note - the Kitchen is nearly done!!! We have electricity... no water, but I have an oven baby!

The only crap thing is, I've forgotten how to cook since the start of the reno's...

1 comment:

  1. The Right Managed IT Services and Tech Support at The Right Price in Waukesha, Milwaukee, and Brookfield











    Again, this is my first Link Building request -- which I was told by an outsider of our company we should request.

    I understood this to be, provide some static links on our site that we'd like people to read and as well that we want Google to see that folks are linking to - and by that, that oDesk contractors should read and come up with keywords, short text and obviously have the URL to point to. They would then seek out PR, Paul&Angela Packet or blog sites that have similar types of audiences (small business, medium business, backup and disaster, etc).

    The main page - www.airtechnologyservices.com is clearly an overall of all the other links.

    Again, am I supposed to be supplying you with more? If I was given the task that I laid out, I would think I have all I need.

    ReplyDelete